Thursday, August 14, 2008

How I'm Living


Hello America, Sorry for the delay on things but I been super busy so much stuff is going on but you know I couldn't forget my favorite fans I love ya! things here has been OK. We live in a big big place called the Olympic Village that's were all the country that competing in the games live and it is beautiful the people that built all this stuff really did a great job! We have a lot of security here so it's safe around here and there very strict about certain things but there cool. We have a laundry room, a game room were every one of all types of country hangs at; how cool is that and we have "The Danger Zone" I call it. The danger zone is were all the food is and the grand slam they have an 24 hour McDonald's"Fat Land"I can't stay out of that place it's awesome.I'm meeting a lot of people here even though I get mob by people every day because they thinks I'm Lebron James is crazy but is fun and funny.Here is some pic of the Village.





















draft

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

cool pictures, but i cant tell which is the water, and which is the grass. cause they are both so green