Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Adventure in Argentina

Hey! ladies and gentlemen Boys and girls I'm back your one an only Big D!I got the chance to see what it was like living as an Argentinian and it was alright! Myself and the other Olympian Boxers had a blast of fun. We got to experience an see other Olympic sports train and see their Olympic Training Center which is Known as the "Cenard". Even though we were far away from home we don't worry about the different types of food because I brought home to Argentina; coming from Alabama and all, lucky I'm a great cook and know what it takes to prepare a meal.On one of the nights spent in Argentina I cooked Fried Chicken,Home made Macaroni And Cheese,Sweet Cream Corn and for dessert a Big Chocolate Brownie Pie; it was yummy in our tummies boy I tell you! All the guys ate it all up they knew I could cook but, they didn't know I could get down like that! they complimented me all that night and the next day as well. . We trained and sparred with the Argentina Boxers; We enjoyed each others company and different ways of training and at the last day of seeing those guys, they wanted to trade some of their stuff for ours; so we did; they were so happy. I think we made new friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Would love to hear more about your adventures leading up to and during the Olympics. I'm going to be covering the Games; I moved out to Beijing about a year ago (from NY) so I know the city. Feel free also to contact me if you have any questions about getting around, etc. loretta [dot] chao [at] wsj [dot] com.

Big D said...

Thanks Loretta,like I tell everyone else keep us in your prayers.I contact you if I have any question thanks again