Friday, August 15, 2008






The opening ceremony was crazy it was very very exciting to walk with all my American family because that's what we are a family of different abilities to represent the U.S baby.Just to hear all those people cheer our country name was a great feeling a feeling that you would have to be there to explain the feeling.We were so hype we took up the whole walk path it was awesome.We took a lot of pic of our famous athlete of America hey I was even famous. Every boby wanted to take a pic with me.People always say me and Lebron James look alike so you judge for your self.[Photo]


There were a lot of pic taking that day I even took pic with Lisa leslie and candice parker.[Photo]


The whole event was awesome fireworks everywhere but here are some more pic of the event

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for representing our country and showing the world what a great country we actually are. My heart fills with so much pride only once every two years and thats when the olympics take place. You and all the other athletes should be sooo proud to be where you are and know that we are all proud of you back home in the USA!!!! Good luck and we are proud of you no matter where you place because you are still a winner no matter what!!! Thanx Again!

Anonymous said...

You Rock! I'll be sending you positive energy and prayers to a safe and winning event!

I found you through Melanie Gao's blog.....we in the USA are sooo excited to have you at the Olympics!

Good luck! Barb